The Site Manager will oversee many business and operational responsibilities:
- Planning of the hub and its establishment – Planning of the physical layout including facilities such as hatchery, lab space, equipment, and office space.
Searching for strategic partnerships, academic/research partnership, fundraising, and bringing poultry startups to join the hub.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with Soos
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting
- Manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Representing Soos Technology and the hub at events, conferences, and to the media.
- Entrepreneurship in your blood
- Willingness to join a startup and establish it from the ground up in a new market
- Willingness and ability to work individually (in phase 1)
- Lead a team and work together (in phase 2)
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning
- Experience managing budgets
- Communications with International companies – bonus for candidates with experience working with Israeli companies
Candidates will be highly regarded if having one of the following:
- Vast poultry/livestock experience with an integration or corporate such as animal health or feed companies
- Experience and respective education in a heavy research-focused discipline such as life sciences, agricultural studies, engineering, etc.
- Startup experience
- Fundraising experience
- An outspoken individual who can convey messages into both spoken and written language