Join The Team
Soos Technology (www.soos.org.il) is a revolutionary startup solving the most pressing challenge the egg industry is dealing with – male-chick culling. Every year, egg-producers exterminate 7.5 billion male chicks that cannot lay eggs and therefore have no economic value. As a result, the egg industry losses 50% of its production, and wastes energy, land and water in the process.
Our mission is to improve animal welfare by eliminating this cruel practice and increase nutritional security globally by making eggs accessible to everyone.
We are looking for employees who are:
- Interested in a diverse work environment
- Willing to work in an international work environment in a growing startup
- Technical support
- Installs, modifies, and make minor repairs to hardware and software systems.
- On-site implementation
- Operation of IOT hardware and software system
- Work and support the R&D team
- Ensuring all technical issues or highly complex situations are quickly transferred to appropriate senior staff member for immediate attention.
- Maintaining a high level of technical competence of the company technology
- Analyzing break/fix issues with sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet the company needs, ensuring all troubleshoots receive prompt and courteous support.
- Working through the resolution of technical service issues according to standard processes/procedures and specialized understanding of complex product issues.
- Ensuring all critical cases or highly complex situations are quickly transferred for immediate attention and proper escalation, while logging all service data required for tracking.
- Maintaining a high level of technical competence on Soos technology and related technologies.
- Sharing best practices, knowledge and learning with team and the global support community to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Participating in new product releases and beta cycles to ensure information and training requirements are met to support and to improve overall product quality.
Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship
Ovo technology is an Agri-Tech company focusing on sex reversal in laying egg poultry industry.
We are seeking for highly motivated research assistants to preform experiment in poultry chicks and chickens.
• Scientific background in biology or veterinary (students are welcome).
• Experience with conducting in-vivo experiments.
• Able and willing to work in unconventional hours.
• Willing to practice physical work.
Location: near Gedera. Israel